Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello summer!

Woah, it's been a while since I wrote on my blog. So sorry, readers! So what's up with me? I just finished my finals (: This summer is going to be different, but I'm looking forward to it. Many exciting adventures to be coming! I just got accepted into volunteer program to work with children with autism. I was asked to teach them how to sign language and maybe signing songs together (: for now, I'm gonna relax and watch Gossip Girl while catching up with my family and friends. Graduations are coming for some of my friends and boyfriend. My little brother just came home but he has to go back to Georgia for internship a day before Memorial Day ):

Here is my list that I want to do during the summer :) Let's hope I hit all of those bullet points!

-Get a tattoo
-Hiking to Potato Chip Mountain & Garcia trail
-Drink Fat Tuesday
-Go to Balboa Park
-Take a picture next to Kentucky sign
-See a show in Vegas
-Eat at Bottega Louie & Frostbite
-Surprise!

More to visit, but I would rather keep it private :) have a good summer!

Found this sign in one of my favorite store :D

No comments: