Monday, February 20, 2012

go to getty center

 Butts were everything. 
 
I went to Getty Center when I was a child, but hello, I was a kid and I hate waiting. I spent most of my time sitting on the couches and staring at an oil painting of a naked woman. Years later, I got the chance to go there with friends for her art assignment. Bus transportation for my first time. Thank goshness, I have friends with me, I suck at directions! I was shaken up by this drunken man sitting next to me in the bus, but a funny story to remember.
We arrived around noon, so we strolled to the cafe for lunch. I was drawn to the menu entitled, Grilled. Hello brie, cheddar, apple butter grilled cheese!
Look at my right eye -_-
Stuffed from the fabulous lunch and the amazing crispy fries, we moved on to the art! It was quite cloudy this day. I saw...
a man sketching...
a father pushing the stroller around the foundation...
a girl impersonating the statue...
a status with a goat tail..
three girls trying to find the amazing photographer for the amazing picture of the amazing view...
that the garden was closed...
a leaf imprinting on the stairs...
a betsy johnson sunglasses...
and an enormous insect on the wall.

Minerva, Isis, and Juno had a wonderful day at the Getty Center (:

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg, it has been years! And thank you for mentioning that place! I couldn't remember that specific name since I have been meaning to come back again.