Monday, February 13, 2012

3 years & 6 months

Blah, blah, blah, oh it's Valentine's Day so you guys have to celebrate it!

Say what?
 
Yo. The boy and I just celebrated our three years and six months anniversary (A day after Valentine's Day!) We still made it extra special with Valentine's Day. I do believe that all couples should celebrate their love for each others everyday not only on this Valentine's Day which is ridiculous. Like good students, we celebrated earlier due to exams this week. Boo! I didn't get enough sleep, but let's hope I can catch up by napping after that. I really don't want to look like a dead person.

Last night, we drove to Larchmount Grill in LA for their delicious pasta and free bread. Lobster Mac and Cheese and Chef Al’s Hearty Bolognese.
That was what we ate all night then had awesome ice cream at Neveux Artisan Creamery. This ice cream parlor surely beat Ben and Jerry! Their flavors were strange, but so good that I could buy two gallons of Salted Caramel and Roasted Banana. So goddamn good. A guy behind the bar was so sweet and offered us water. Pepper Peach was strong, but try it when you visit there (:

We wanted to play around with my camera so we did the bulb exposure just for fun. My first time! (: The last picture was on accident and it was spooky.
Stay tuned on the gift I made for the boy! I was skeptical if he will like it, but he loved it! His gifts to me? Just wait.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's Cupcake Winery! Although it doesn't taste anything like red velvet...!

You're valentine's day looked so fun! Congrats the 3 years + counting!


Happy Wednesday :)