Thursday, January 12, 2012

eat at morton's steakhouse

When it comes to birthday dinners, we would go to a fine restaurant to enjoy the good food and wine. Plus desserts! Last year, we went to Tap's for my birthday. Uh-mazing! Yesterday was my little brother's birthday so my dad made reservations at Morton's. Thanks to Yelp, I looked up on which food to order! My filet mignon was so soft and juicy! Side dishes and appetizers were very small, but delicious. I am not a big fan of oysters, but cooked oysters with spinach dip on it, it was magically wonderful. Our desserts were hot chocolate cake and creme brulee. Lil brother didn't like chocolate desserts, but hot chocolate cake? He wolfed it down and didn't save me a piece.
Happy birthday, lil bro!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sounds magically delicious!