Monday, January 30, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Look at me freaking out over a phone. It's my life, but I think I can live without it for few days. I am totally not telling Dad after what happened to my old phone falling into toilet.
I love glitter and tattoos! So my girls and I got them after fighting against the wind.
Have a lovely weekend!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
-Brought the wrong edition when I already knew the professor informed us to buy the correct edition.
-Brought the correct edition online and sent it to my home not my apartment. NOOO.
-Found out that Family Consumer Science as my minor was switched to major. Uh, where's my psychology major?
First week of school can be dramatic, but I know it will go smoothly through the semester. Those mistakes aren't a big deal, but to me, it does. I always made mistakes and I had to freak out nonstop so I want to fix it. Those mistakes are slowly becoming to the solutions, whew.
On the good note, first week of school is always easy! (: Reunited with roommates and bumped into friends on the campus always feel good!
Friday, January 20, 2012
Gum wrapper bracelet? Why not?
Monday, January 16, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Sunday, January 8, 2012
“Don’t Be A Di*k During Meals With Friends.”
The first person to crack and look at their phone picks up the check.
Our (initial) purpose of the game was to get everyone off the phones free from twitter/fb/texting and to encourage conversations.
1) The game starts after everyone has ordered.
2) Everybody places their phone on the table face down.
3) The first person to flip over their phone loses the game.
4) Loser of the game pays for the bill.
5) If the bill comes before anyone has flipped over their phone everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
-Starting the game after everyone is seated.
-In the rare event that multiple people flip their phones simultaneously, the bill is split between said players.
- Feel free to invoke penalties/strikes systems.
- No touching or messing with anybody else’s phones.
- You don’t have to stack the phones.
- I realize I should perhaps think of a different name for this awesome game. Because I don’t mean to imply that everyone who checks their phone during meals is a di*k.
- I recommend not being such a stickler or hardass on people about the rules and even initiation of the game. Basic premise is to just get people open to the idea of staying active and attentive to one another. But if someone has to take a call; they have to take a call.
- Have fun! It’s really more of a fun concept in this new age high tech life of ours. Conversation is the spice of life.
Everyone should do this.
Plus Madison Square Garden for a basketball game. I heard orchestra was shown in this building too. I was afraid that my little step will make the whole building will crash down on me. The structure just looked so old and the paint was peeled off unlike the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Still, it was cool watching Knicks playing in the oldest building ever. Very honored to be seated on a broken chair.
Friday, January 6, 2012
Yikes, four days down and three days to go.