Wednesday, December 28, 2011

go on a hike

So. People think I am not a outside gal, but I like the nature. My family and I traveled to different states and national parks in West and Central. Most of the time, we just walked and smiled for the pictures Dad took. If you looked through the pictures, it was like Dad didn't exist in our lives. Just a stranger taking our pictures. Anyways, I had been to Yosemite, Yellowstone, Sequoia, Mammoth, Mt. Rushmore, Grand Canyon, and blah blah. I found nothing in Oregon. Seattle, Washington was my favorite family trip because of Space Needle! Still awesome trips. We haven't gone on a family trip since I went to college. Hopefully, after little brother's graduation and Mom returning to her health, we will finally have a family vacation!

One thing that I have never tried with the nature surrounding us: hiking. I had seen Rainbow Waterfall and Devil's Postpile in Mammoth and they required lots of walking through the desert. But hiking through the wildness and shaking stones, not my kind of thing. I like to walk on the flat ground, thank you very much. With the help, we took less than two hours to get to the location which was a waterfall. It was a cool view. Would I hike again? Let's just see what will happen.


1 comment:

unoriginalmind said...

i'm liking the first picture. hahaha